8 Hour, $600 Service
- This is for a straight 8 hour session and cannot be divided into different days.
- Candidates who need to leave part way through will be charged at the hourly rate for time spent.
- This session must be performed on the same body part and cannot be divided into different areas of the body.
- Numbing products supplied by the customer may be used by the customer.
- A deposit of $100 must be paid to confirm this booking.
- Breaks are included for the artist and for the challenger. The more breaks you take the more painful the procedure can become.
- This service may not be shared by more than one customer.
- The 8 hours includes stenciling, preparation and rest breaks.
- Refunds are not available for customers who cannot manage the pain or need to leave before the 8 hours is complete. Makeup bookings without extra charges are also not available for customers who cannot manage the pain or need to leave before the 8 hours is complete.
- General Terms & Conditions on booking refunds apply.
In order to confirm a booking, customers must make a deposit to the studio as confirmation. General Terms & Conditions on booking refunds apply.
Customers are welcome to cancel any booking at any time. If the customer wishes to receive their confirmation payment (deposit) back, they must cancel with at least 24 hours notice. If less than 24 hours notice is given to the studio, the deposit is not refundable. General Terms & Conditions on booking refunds apply.
Touch Up Sessions
Customers with tattoos from Rogue Ink are eligible to 1 free touch up session (on the same tattoo) at any time.
Artists must be paid for the time they put into tattoos and designs. Customers that would like a custom design drawn up by an artist must pay a design fee to the studio. This fee is non-refundable once the drawing has begun.
Refunds are only available to customers who wish to cancel their tattoo session and do so with at least 24 notice to the studio. Refunds are not provided to customers once a design or a tattoo has begun.
Our studio do offer a layby system to customers who are short of cash. We do not perform a tattoo until the entire tattoo has been paid for in full. Payments for laybys may be any sum, big or small and is kept on the customers file.
Like most tattoo studios, we have a minimum charge for all procedures. Regardless of how quick a procedure may take to do, the minimum charge of $100 applies (unless we have a special offer running at the time).
Studio Policies & Studio Law
Our studio is regulated by the State Health Department and we are required by law to abide by these rules:
- 18 years or over - Victorian law restricts tattoos on people younger than 18 years. Proof of age must be supplied by customers.
- No smoking, drugs, alcohol, or animals are allowed in the premises.
- No tattooing of women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.