Our body piercers are experienced and fully qualified to perform upper body piercings.
We provide piercing services on the following sites:
- Nose (nostril)
- Beauty Spot (Munro & Madonna)
- Snakebites (lower lip)
- Cheek (Dimples)
- Ear Lobe
- Navel (Belly Button)
Ear (not including lobe) and Facial piercings: Candidates must be 16 years of age and have parental consent.
Ear Lobe: Candidates must be 16 years of age OR 16 years and under must provide parental consent.
Navel piercings: Candidates must be 16 years of age and have parental consent. Please note that is it recommended that a candidate does NOT get a Navel piercing until they are fully grown adults. Teenagers are still growing and if a teenager has a Navel piercing, the chances of the piercing growing out completely are higher.
Nipple piercings: Candidates must be 18 years of age.
Considering that a piercing or implant are foreign objects in the body, it is not uncommon for the pierced area to have redness. The trauma to the skin can also create redness in the area. Redness can sometimes last for months until the injury settles down.
- Clean your piercing 1 -2 times per day with warm, salty water (make this in your kitchen, do NOT use sea water).
- Do NOT apply lotions, creams, soaps or sprays to your piercing.
- Keep the original jewellery in the piercing until it is fully healed. This can take up to 12 weeks. Do NOT remove the jewellery until healed.
- Do NOT touch your jewellery or the piercing with your hands whilst it is healing. You can rotate it only when you are in the shower.
- You can secure your nose studs and other jewellery whilst you sleep using a Bandaid.